The main objective here was to freshen up the room, while still maintaining as much of the character as possible from the existing bathroom.
We spread the work here over the course of 2 weeks, also incorporating some work to the cloakroom down stairs into the schedule.
In here we re-tiled with split face slate, and installed a new toilet and towel warmer. Again the basin and furniture was kept and painted, just with a new set of chrome taps.
- All of the old tiles were removed from the walls and floor, the shower enclosure was removed along with the existing radiators
- Pipework was altered to suit the new towel warmers to be installed, before a strengthening the floor for new porcelain tiles
- A new shower from Pura and enclosure from Kudos was installed
- Tiles sourced from Manderin Stone were then installed as per plans to the walls and on the floor
- The existing bath was re used, and some new parts inside the tap enabled this to be saved too
- All of the furniture, marble worktops and basin were also re used. A few intricate alterations to some of the units as the new toilet and cistern were installed
- The customer’s decorator was then back in to give new life to the furniture and bath panel. While also painting the rest of the room at the same time