This was a very customer driven project, as they had a very clear objective of what we needed to achieve, with walk in wet area, large bath and dual basins.
The old bathroom was completely redesigned to form a room that looked totally new.
Even with all of the work completed, there is still a spacious fell upon entrance to the room.
- The room was completely stripped back to its bare bones to expose all supply pipes
- New waste pipes were chased into the solid floor to accommodate the shower gully
- Electric underfloor heating was installed before being covered with a latex screed and tanking to form a fall to the shower waste
- Shower valves were built into the walls for the shower and bath fill system
- The floor was then completely tiled before building half height walls and boxing
- Once tiled, glass was templated to sit on walls in the shower. This was made to measure by Kudos
- A kitchen unit from Symphony was used for storage under the basin, topped with stone from the Granite Centre
- His and hers basins, back to wall toilet and bidet were all installed, along with more stone worktops