This room was designed with the purpose of having a walk in shower in place of a bath.
All of the sanitaryware and brassware fittings used were from the Ideal Standard range.
This project was spread over the course of two weeks. Once completed, it was meticulously decorated by the house owner.
- The room was fully stripped, underfloor pipework removed or altered to suit the new design
- A walk in shower enclosure by Kudos was installed along with a digital shower from Aqualisa
- Data cables and supply pipes for the new shower were carefully positioned to centralise in the feature tiles
- A fixed ceiling arm and flexible handset was mounted to the wall, centralised on another feature tile strip
- A patterned worktop with inset basin finish the furniture off and tie in with the choice of tile