This room was constructed from a disused area of the house made up of a small w/c room and large walk-in wardrobe.
Although we were not on site the entire time due to drying times of the concrete screed and plaster, the work was carried out over the course of three weeks.
- High ceilings allowed us to raise the whole floor up to conceal the new drainage and hot and cold pipework
- A wet room gully and tanking was installed in the shower area along with a single glass panel
- A half-height wall topped with a piece of stone was built to conceal the pipework and fixing systems for the sanitaryware
- The floor was tiled to compliment the tiles on the wall
- Tiles were painstakingly cut and shaped into the oak beams within the room
- Also a feature tile to tie in with the floor was carefully positioned to centralise around the shower controls
- A designer radiator was specified along with an Aqualisa digital shower and wall hung sanitaryware