The customer here was looking for a more modern take on an existing room layout, with an emphasis on light, open space.
Previously an accessible bathroom so work involved removing Altro flooring and specialist sanitary ware.
- Altro flooring, ceiling hoist and existing floor gully were all removed
- A new channel gully was installed central to the new shower area
- A new Monsoon shower pump from Stuart Turner feeds the shower in this room and the adjoining bathroom,
- The floor and 2 walls in the shower area has been fully tanked
- A feature tile in the shower compliments the plain tiles around the rest of the room
- An electric element in the radiator allows towels to be warmed throughout the year whilst the central heating is not turned on
- A single stand alone basin unit was chosen, with an illuminated mirror above
- All pipework has been chased into walls and floor as necessary eliminating the need for low level boxing