This was quite a labour intensive project, with the customer looking to make better use of a large bathroom.
Completed over a period of 2 weeks, the room was fully re plastered and the existing floor lined with plywood.
- A raised platform under the original corner bath was removed
- Old pipework and cable was re routed under the floor
- Built in storage was removed to allow room for a large walk in shower
- A half height wall was built at the end of where the bath would go, ready for a custom made glass screen
- A recess was built into the end wall of the shower, with a glass shelf too
- The room was fully tiled, with a feature tile in the shower enclosure
- Gloss cashmere furniture from Symphony provides plenty of storage
- A 2 way shower from Pura feeds a flexible riser kit and a ceiling rose
- A shower valve and overflow filler combined mean no need for a bath mounted tap