The main criteria here was to get as much storage as possible out of the space available in the kitchen.
Tall wall units and adapted units enabled us to achieve this and the customer is over the moon with the result.
The finished result is a quirky traditional looking, but modern kitchen with ample storage.
- Once the old kitchen was removed, a part rotten floor was uncovered
- Some new treated joists and floorboards and treatment to the existing sub-floor, overlaid with ply provide a solid base for the new floor covering
- Angled and stepped brick walls meant lots of adapting and scribing of the kitchen cabinets, units and doors
- Clever pull out storage makes best use of a large cupboard with only a small door for access
- Stone worktops templated by The Granite Centre were ideal for a kitchen of this shape