This room was designed around the family incorporating ideas the customer had seen in some of our brochures.
Needless to say, the customer was over the moon with the end result.
- Everything in the room apart from the w/c changed position to make better use of the space available
- The adjoining room to the landing was partly rebuilt allowing for the doorway to be moved to a more central position
- All pipework for shower was fitted within this wall during the rebuilding process
- Electric underfloor heating was added to the room
- A feature wall was built behind the bath to conceal the wall mounted stopcocks supplying the bath fill system
- Within this wall we built a recess with integrated downlights, before tiling with split face slate tiles
- A professional decorator was contracted in and worked within our schedule to complete within 3 weeks